📅 CORE EU-funded Project Consortium just held its second webinar - Designing an inclusive resilience: the consideration of vulnerability before, during & after disasters - yesterday afternoon, featuring 11 high-level speakers from policy-making, research & operational intervention fields.
🙏 GREETINGS 🙏
👏 Thanks and congratulations to the speakers who took the floor during the event:
- Anna Battistutta from European Commission;
- Giampiero Griffo from Disabled People's Association;
- Leyla Craig from Fire and Rescue NSW (and her interpreters Alisa Blakeney & Rebecca Ladd);
- Consuelo Agnesi from CERPA Italia Onlus (and her interpreter Pietro Rigo);
- Stefano Zanut from Ministero dell'Interno - Corpo Nazionale dei Vigili del Fuoco;
- Alex Tsakiridis from PreventionWeb;
- Enrico Ronchi from Lund University;
- SOFIA KARMA from National Technical University of Athens;
- Professor Dilanthi Amaratunga BSc, PhD, FHEA, FRICS, FRGS, CMgr FCMI from The University of Huddersfield;
- Nadia Hadad from European Disability Forum;
- Last but not the least, Grigore Havarneanu from UIC - International union of railways #UICrail#UICrail on behalf PROACTIVE_EU.
💪 Thanks to the 130 registrants from all over the world (47 countries from Australia to Zimbabwe!) for their interest, and to the attendees (almost the half) for their time and attention (and contributions)! For the last ones to leave (here below in picture), we would rather add for their patience, as the webinar got extended exceptionally!
🤓 Not forgetting Maria Vittoria Gargiulo, PhD (Geo&SismoLabUnisa, Università degli Studi di Salerno) for the introduction & Anthony Lamaudière (Public Safety Communication Europe (PSCE)) for the introduction & moderation.
🚀 NEXT STEPS 🚀
👉 This week, the presentation of all the speakers and the recording will be shared on CORE EU-funded Project social media, website and CORE Newsletters subscribers.
👉 In the next weeks, we will release the subtitled version of the recording. Special thanks to Leyla Craig for her gentle initiative that will be very useful and definitively an example to follow for such events.
👉 Very soon, a Press Release will be published.
👉 We will work on an Articles booklet to be released later this year (based on presentations) with the support of the available speakers.
👉 More long-term outcomes in the pipelines, stay tuned!
🔗 CORE EU-funded Project Website: https://lnkd.in/eguGJs4d.
🔗 SUBSCRIBE to our NEWSLETTERS: https://lnkd.in/eJMwSMGe.
#event #webinar #project #communication #safety #resilience #vulnerability