📅 Last September 29 & 30 in Laxenburg (Austria), CORE EU-funded Project Consortium & its Advisory Board gathered for their General Assembly (GA) that concluded the first year of the project.
🏢 The event was hosted & organised by the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), with the support of Università degli Studi di Salerno (Coordination).
🔗 The GA was the occasion for the partners to meet (again), wrap up everything done within the first year of the project, discuss theoretical concerns, plan actions, receive feedback from the Advisory Board, etc.
💡 The activities of CORE EU-funded Project have to do with:
- Natural & man-made disaster scenarios (led by Saher Europe);
- Community resilience in selected past crisis (led by The University of Huddersfield);
- Cascades (led by Hanken);
- Human centered disaster preparedness, emergency management and safety culture diversity among European countries and groups (led by ISSNOVA);
- Risk Perception, improving resilience and dynamic risk (led by ETH Zürich);
- Social media information/misinformation and risk (led by International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)).
📑 Not forgetting:
- Project management led by Università degli Studi di Salerno;
- Dissemination and crucial stakeholders engagement led by Public Safety Communication Europe (PSCE);
- CORE legacy led by Università degli Studi di Salerno;
- Ethics requirements led by Università degli Studi di Salerno.
👉 What's next? 👈
- A Press Release will be published soon to highlight precisely the main takeaways of the first year and what to be expected by the second year.
- Some key deliverables will be soon made available, including the "Natural and man-made disaster scenarios analysis framework".
- Before the end of the year, a third newsletter will be released - register to check the past ones and receive the upcoming ones: https://lnkd.in/eJMwSMGe.
- Following our Webinar #2 on Inclusive resilience held last Monday, a Press Release will be published and various outcomes from it are foreseen.
🔔 Stay tuned, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube, and visit our website (https://lnkd.in/eguGJs4d)!
#community #resilience #projectmanagement